Monday, March 26, 2012

From The Runway To The Streets: Brandon Sun

       So the weather in my city (Buffalo, NY) inspired me to do this post! When I'm getting dress in the morning to make my moves for that particular day the one thing I HATE (Hate is a strong word, I'm sorry) is ruining my outfit by putting on a jacket/coat because the weather is a bit cold! Most jackets do nothing to enhance an outfit however there is a more Fashion Forward option, the Fur Vet! Ladies, I know a lot of you are worried about looking like a big fluffy animal but don't! Fur vest are super ultra chic and real easy to pull off because you simply just throw it on! I especially love fur vest with beautiful Frocks (Dresses for those who did not know) but do not be afraid to throw it on with just about anything because you will look amazing.
     Now if I'm going to talk about fur best then I must give an AMAZING example from the best, American Fashion Designer Brandon Sun! He has worked for J. Mendel (Who is known for his fur garments) and is currently working for who is arguable one of the power houses of American Fashion" Oscar De La Renta, and we all know Oscar De La Renta piece are the best quality! Brandsn Sun's has his own line that I am in love with because all of his looks are major; His collections can easy walk off the Runway and become a  Ready To Wear look and then jump in a magazine and work well within plenty of Editorial! So below are some Brandon Sun looks with fur vest just to give you an idea on how to pull a fur vest off!

Click Here To Visit The Official Brandon Sun Website

Brandon Sun Spring 2012




Brandon Sun Fall 2012






As you can see Ladies you can rock a fur vest with ANYTHING Ladies! Now time to take this piece From The Runway To The Streets! Brandon Sun piece can not be purchase online so I found this much more affordable substitution! This MICHAEL Micheal Kors Faux Fur Vest is Perfect to pull off this look.  This vest is on Zappos (an authentic website) For only $110 dollars!




Or this Luxe Rachel Zoe Faux Fur Vest for only $90 dollars from QVC!

Click Here To Purchase This Luxe Rachel Zoe Vest




SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE FUR VEST

No comments:

Post a Comment