Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MORE RACHEL ROY MUST HAVES!!!

Rachel Roy is having another amazing sale with her diffusion line RACHEL Rachel Roy, 30% Off of everything FULL Price, The RACHEL Rachel Roy line already has Reasonable price points, so adding 30% off screams buy me!!! So Lets get Stared with my picks:

SHOP THE RACHEL Rachel Roy Collection Here. THE SALE ENDS ON 10/25

Letterman Jacket $189.00: So make your outfit a little more street edgy with this RACHEL Rachel Roy Letterman Jacket or Rock it with your Sneakers if your the type of girl that will rocks a pair of Retro Jays.
This Jacket will be around $133 After the Discount.









Marquesa Dress $129.00: This dress is a steal... You will command the attention in the room with this number. and whats even cooler, Actress Sanaa Lathan was just seen out in this dress... Doesn't it look amazing.
This Dress will be about 91 dollars after the Discount







The Liza Dress $159.00: ITS NOT WHITE... Its Oyster so buy it and where it. I really do love this, the styling of this dress is why i chose this, so simple and easy to wear but so Chic.
This Dress will be about $112 with the Discount.





Faux Fur Long Vest $169.00: I LOVE FUR!!! REAL OR FAUX I BELIEVE A FUR PIECE...OR TWO  SHOULD BE IN EVERY GIRLS CLOSET. I girl that rocks fur is a girl with Confidence. Even i want this fur vest. (Kanye west has got me on a hut for a fur vest)








Medium Flannel Satchel $109.00: I AM ALL FOR A DESIGNER HANDBAG FOR AROUND $100 BUCKS! I love how this bag can be worn two ways and This is a great bag to start your Designer Handbag Collection without the Huge Price Tag
This Bag is about $77 with the Discount


Kassey $149.00: I DIE FOR BOTH COLORS!!! What a sexy Fashion Forward Peep Toe Bootie that will take you from day to night!
These shoes are about $105 with the Discount



Chrissto $120.00: I just think these shoes are so much fun and will bring about a Interesting Outfit. These shoes are truly for the Fashion Forward.
These shoes will be about $84 with the Discount


1 comment:

  1. Very good looking and amazing winter Jacket and Sweater. All of women dress are looking very beautiful. The collection of shoes are also smart. I need to collect one jacket as its winter

    ReplyDelete