Friday, February 10, 2012

MBFW DAY 1 BCBGMAXAZRIA

I LOVE BCBGMAXAZRIA! Sitting front row at one of there runway shows during Fashion Week is on my Fashion Bucket List! BCBGMAXAZRIA does beautiful, magical things with color blocking! This collection was no exception, the dresses looked great coming down the runway! The third look down was my favorite look of the collection! I love a pant that moves, its so powerful to me. The color blocked Trench Coat was a strong way to start the show and i really appreciate how the carried the handbags down the runway tucked into there hand! That is a trend i would love to see on the streets and i like the use of fur within the collection. To me it gave the collection a bit of a street edge. View the entire collection at http://www.style.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment