Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SHOE UNDER $200 DOLLARS- RACHEL ROY

The inspiration for this post came a couple a days ago when i went out to a club with my friends and i noticed a lot of the girls had on the same shoes! I recognized all of the shoes from Bakers and it got a little annoying knowing that all of these ladies paid the same $149 dollars for the particular pair of shoes i just kept on seeing. Don't get me wrong, the shoes where hot... but I think i can offers some other shoe brands with the same price tag!
Ladies let me introduce you to Designer Rachel Roy, and her diffusion (More affordable) line RACHEL Rachel Roy! She has plenty of amazing shoes that i hope you will consider purchasing!

SHOP RACHEL Rachel Roy SHOES HERE

#EditorsPick $139 Dollars

$139





$159
 #Steal $120


No comments:

Post a Comment