Friday, March 23, 2012

Accessory Wish List: Lyra Love Star and Wendy Brandes

So today I decided to add Jewelry to the Accessory Wish List with two Jewelry Designers, Crystal Streets "Lyra Love Star" and Wendy Brandes! Before I talk about the pieces i want to let you know I tried to make sure I found some affordable pieces however, LADIES jewelry are investment pieces! You want stuff that you can pass down to your daughters after it becomes vintage... meaning you want good pieces that will last you 10+ years!

So lets get started with this necklace from Wendy Brandes! I picked this necklace because i think its very original, I have never seen a bat necklace before and it is something very cool about this necklace! This necklace for sure is a #BloggersPick for you ladies! Wendy Brandes jewelry is also great quality so you will be getting an amazing piece!






The next piece is this Octavia Charm Bracelet from LyraLoveStar! What I love most about this bracelet and all of the other pieces in the Lyra Love Star collection number one they are a great price point, and two the Detailing is impeccable! For example the Lyra Love Star collection is based off of astrology Moons have craters which is why the pieces there only littler craters in them (I think that's why). Little details like that is why i enjoy this brand so much!

This charm bracelet is $225 Click Here To Purchase The Lyra Love Star Octavia Charm Bracelet





Both of these pieces are great investments to make! What piece do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment