Tuesday, March 27, 2012

An Editors Pick: Mandy Coon

So as some of you may know my career goal is to be a Fashion Editor for a Magazine, and if you read one of my most recent post "A Bloggers Pick" then you know i briefly mention doing "Editor Picks" blog post, so welcome to the very first post! Today we have American Fashion Designer Mandy Coon and her Bunny bag which I have to admit, this bag looks so cool! I love how fun this bag is! If your carrying this except tons of attention! I would suggest rocking this bag with one of your simply outfits because this is a Statement Piece! The bag comec in two sizes, The large Ginny for $435 and a small Ernie for $320. The Ernie also comes studded, to add that perfect edgy factor to your look!




Ladies How Do You Feel About This Mandy Coon Bunny Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment