Friday, March 30, 2012

Accessory Wish List: Jenni Kayne D' Orsay Flat

 So everyday for the past week or so I have been attempting to visit a new American Fashion Designers Website just to get a feel of who they are and to learn a little about them as a designer, the price point of there pieces (Because that's important for my blog) and most important to check out there RTW Garments so I can get a feel for there customer! Today I ventured to fashion designers Jenni Kayne official website and I was beyond pleased! On her website I came across this piece that I can honestly say I was on the fence about at first but once I began to style them in my mind I fell in love with this shoe, the Jenni Kayne D' Orsay Flat! This flat read a little old to me at first... but then I realized I was attracted to that quality and even though it is a flat they kind of come across as a mix between a Loafer and a Flat which makes these very original in my eyes!






These flats come in a lot of fun trendy colors and would look amazing with a summer dress and a small cross- body bag but rock them however you want!  I definitely hope these D' Orsay Flats sell out and are walking the streets all over!

Ladies how do you feel about the Jenni Kayne D' Orsay Flats?


1 comment:

  1. feeling them is an understatement! i'm as of now STALKING THEM, seeing this how i even discovered this site

    ReplyDelete