Tuesday, April 17, 2012

An Editors Pick: Joy Cioci

As I was browsing throught www.Shopbop.com/ I came across these pants that literally made my jaw drop! I love a good pant on a woman and when I saw these Joy Cioci denim and leather slack I knew this pant had to be blogged and my reader had to experience the same fashiongasm i felt.
Ladies a good slack/pant/trouser will take your closet places! Pants are easy to wear rather its a casual look or a more dressy outfit!



And if I'm not mistaken, if you add the Joy Cioci Betty Shirt with these pants you have a complete Joy Cioci look.


With a light denim like this and with the white leather detailing I would go bold with accessories, almost like a color blocking type deal! So if your inspired to buy this complete look or to imitate it do not be afraid to pair this with a hot pink or blood red shoe or a bold color structured tote!

To view this complete look from Joy Cioci Click Here!

Ladies it this a look you would want to rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment