Tuesday, April 3, 2012

From The Runway To The Press: Vivienne Tam!

This post is dedicated to a designer who truly has a special place in my heart, American Fashion Designer Vivienne Tam is on the Front Page of Women's Wear Daily today and I am so excited for her! This garment is from her Fall 2010 collection and it was my second favorite thing that walked down the runway (the first was this amazing White Shearling Jacket) but I am very pleased with the choice of this particular piece! First of all its a Statement Coat with a print, which is perfect for something like a editorial photo shoot, or the cover of Women's Wear Daily lol! I am completely obsessed with the huge fur collar, the print is visually interesting and the belt is a great detail!  I could see people in the industry wanting to pre- order this coat to add to there wardrobe!



Below is a picture of the Vivienne Tam jacket as it walked the runway


Vivienne Tam Fall 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment