Sunday, April 22, 2012

Would You Splurge: Theory

I kid you not when I saw the price of this Theory dress I jumped out of my seat with excitement. Now I know there are going to be some readers who are going to look at this dress and say they can get a version of this dress at a Zara or Forever 21 for half the price or more and that is true. However if you appreciate designer items from time to time, or like lusting over designer garments then you will enjoy this Theory Skyla Ruched Color Block Dress. *Click READ MORE to view the front of this dress*




This color- blocked boat neck dress is so on trend and a great pick for this season. It can be take you from day to night easily, wear it with a denim jacket and flats during the day then take the jacket off an add some heels for a night look. I just think this Theory dress is a steal for $170 dollars and a must buy if your reading this.



Ladies would you splurge???

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate designer items from time to time. Actually I'm looking a denim jacket that is easy to wear and finally, I have got it. Informative post, I love to read your post regularly, Thanks

    ReplyDelete