Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Essential: Tracy Reese

These "Plenty" by Tracy Reese Polly Wedge has been on my mind for about four to five days so I knew I had to blog about them. I think a lot of women might not gravitate to this style of shoe at first just like how i wasn't sure about them when I first saw them but the more that I stared at them the more I realize how perfect they are for the Tracy Reese customer! The "girly" girl, the woman that enjoys a dress and feeling feminine but still comfortable at the same time.




This wedge would be amazing with a Tracy Reese Frock but have a great comfort look to them that is great with oversize cardigans or even rock these with a menswear inspired look like a longer knee length short with a graphic top and a denim button down with the sleeves rolled up!

This wedge is only $130 dollars, which is such an affordable price for a comfy wedge like this that are a classic style and color!


Ladies are your feeling this wedge or are you gonna pass?

No comments:

Post a Comment