Friday, August 19, 2011

Being Financially and Fashion Fowardly Responsible

Being Finacially Responsible AND trying so hard to keep up with buying Designer Items on a regular bases is HARD!!! I absolutely hate it but its something I have to do because theres nothing worst then being broke. So today I went into the MICHAEL KORS store in my mall and stumbled across this watch that I want! I've Been wanting a Michael Kors watch for about 3 months now because alot of my favorite bloggers have one and I honestly want to fit right in. I knew I could just but the watch today but it was my goal to put some money aside in my savings so I decided it would be smart to purchase a gift card and add more to it every time I get paid until I can buy the watch! I plan on actually getting the watch next friday but I might have to push my purchase back 2 week but thats fine. Im just excited to be on the road to purchasing my watch!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment