Friday, August 19, 2011

My Favorite Blog, LoveBrownSugar Feature on Essence Magazine Website

For those who don't know, I LOVE CHRISTINA BROWN FROM LOVEBROWNSUGAR!!!!!!! She is absolutely amazing and i check her blog EVERYDAY, AND READ HER POSTS WORD FOR WORD. Even thought she has a blog has nothing to do with men's fashion, her blog is my favorite! I was actually going to wait until i got my followers up or more daily Views on my blog before i blogged about her but as soon as i saw her on Essence Website I just had to Express my love for her!!! EVERYBODY GO CHECK OUT HER BLOG http://www.lovebrownsugar.com/ AND THE ARTICLE ON ESSENCE MAGAZINE WEBSITE http://www.essence.com/2011/08/18/curvy-girls-guide-to-chic-with-lovebrownsugar/ !!! THE FASHIONITES OF I WANNA GO TO FASHION WEEK LOVE YOU SO MUCH



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so honored you wrote this post about my blog Nigel - thank you SO much. Your readership is SO appreciated :)

    Keep up the great work with your blog - I look forward to seeing more from you!!

    ReplyDelete