Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My First Semester Wish List

So School starts August 29th and I soon will only have time for school, work and blogging. However another thing I plan to Build my wardrobe with Classic Pieces that i will always be able to break out for those special moments and withstand changes in Trends and Seasons, After all I do want this blog to grow to the point where i can attend Fashion Week so i might as well start grabbing those pieces now. I Have my Wish List of everything i hope to buy between the August 29th and December 31st (Lets not forget that in the middle of trying to save for these pieces i have 3 bills to pay, My impulse shopping/thrifting, savings in general and food).

My basics (My outfits i consider me basics) like Blazers, Plain V-necks, Denim, Plain Button Downs etc will be coming from stores like Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, H&M, Zara and Topman. Every once in awhile I'm able to Find Some Unique, Crazy Trendy Pieces from these places but normally find those better One of I Kind Pieces when i got Thrifting. The Button Downs and maybe the blazer Will more than likely be MICHAEL Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein and LEVIS has always been my denim of Choice.

Then comes ACCESSORIES!!! This is where i SPEND!!!

1). Michael Kors Watch $250.00 (Already Have $100 towards)

2). Ben Minkoff Bag $650.00 (Plans on saving over a 3 month Period.. so lets say By November 15)

3)  Rag & Bone Overnight Bag $395.00 (I'm Just Gonna Say Soon)

4). Rag & Bone TIMBERLAND Collaboration Boots $325.00 (In A Perfect World First-Second week in October)

5). Accessories from Steve Alan (Who Knows. lol)

and Last But Not Least...

6). A TOSS UP ITEM... They Will Be Some Type Of Shoes Though!!! (LETS JUST ASSUME CHRISTMAS)


I felt like this post needed a picture SOOOOO....  Why not my Favorite look from the TRACY REESE FALL 2011 COLLECTION, this look just so happened to be the opening look for this collection when it walked the runway!!! The Chunky Sweater with the Maxi Skirt I DIE FOR!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment