Monday, August 29, 2011

Incase You Havent Notice, IM OBSESSED WITH RAG & BONE

Yes this is like my third post about the amazing men behind Rag & Bone! I just think they are so edgy and Fashion Forward and trendy and i just cant get enough of them. There men's looks for the Fall 2011 season didn't disappoint. What are we loving, EVERYTHING DUH!!! But really the layering of course, If you haven't notice I LOVE LAYERED LOOKS, i think that add more to a outfit. The different textures in this collection AMAZING, I die for those patchworks, colored blocked pants in the first picture and that same styled jacket in the second and third picture! I would love to own this entire collection, Rag & Bone does no wrong in my eyes! Below are pictures of looks from the collection taking from GQ magazines official website.


No comments:

Post a Comment