Monday, August 22, 2011

RAG & BONE ACCESSORIES! YES PLEASE

So if you haven't noticed by now I am OBSESSED with bags, I believe a cool duffel or messenger is something any man can pull off with the right outfit. Well today I was looking for another American Designer Bag to buy in the Near Future and I came across these two Amazing bags from Rag & Bone. Rag & Bone is a Farley new designer and and owning one of there bags would be a great addiction to my collection. The First bag is a Duffel style type bag, i believe its Olive Green and Brown, it called the Sharp Overnight and it retails for $395.00. The other bag is a Tote bag, its Navy Blue and Black and it Retails for $195.00... Sooo Which one shall i buy... and P.S. Rag & Bone, we love the detail on the pocked





All Pictures were taken from The OFFICAL RAG & BONE WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment