Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Wardrobe

UGGGHHHHH!!! My closet is something amazingly stupid right now, i have so many pieces of clothes and not enough oufits! I dont remember if i told you in a previous post but a good friend of mines, who knows very little about fashion had asked me if i had the chance to go to New York Fashion Week what would i wear AND I FREAKED OUT!!! I personally feel like i lack Personal Style. I say that because I dont think i have any complete outfits in my closet that i can pull with confidence and say POW, IM GOING TO NEW YORK. In a perfect world I would Love to be able to open my closet and pull out an entire designer outfit with a huge oversized Birkin and be like a Male Verison of JUNE AMBROSE, or pull out some awesome vintage pieces and be a Male Verison of RACHEL ZOE! However I am NIGEL ISAIAH, And dont get me wrong i and so proud of who i am from a fashion stand point, Im just stuck on Dressing in Head to Toe Designers or Thrift and create Unique Looks That I Could Be Proud Of. (PAUSE)

TIME TO LIGHTIN THIS UP WITH A PICTURE!!!!


(Charolette Ronson Fall 2011-MAXI SKIRT ANS SWEATER!!!)


Well The most odvious answer to my question is mixing highs in lows, Which is what i do now i just have to add some more Personal Style To it. Im hoping that the Fall Brings out the Best of my style, Im going to take Fashion risks and Push the boundarys, really being fashion foward! I think fall would bring out the best in me


(Proenza Schouler Fall 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment