Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Tory Burch Fall Arrivals!!!!

Tory Burch is one of the very first designers i fell in love it when i first started showing an interest in Fashion. I love her use of Prints and Fabric Choices in her Collections, and her flats are EVERYTHING! And not to Mention We have the same Birthday!!!! Anyways as i was doing my daily Fashion Website Checks I notices that she has some new fall items in and i just had to go take a look, I was more than pleased!!! Below are a few of my favorite looks from the new fall line, and make sure you check out the Tory Burch Fall Collection on her Offical Website http://www.toryburch.com/.






2 comments:

  1. I think you found me a designer I could possibly enjoy! I love her mix of prints in those three styles! Thinking that perhaps, I need to do this for fall!

    ReplyDelete