Friday, August 12, 2011

A Fashion Foward Approach

So as the title already states, my goal for this blog is to impact the world of fashion so I can attend NEW YORK FASHION WEEK in the near future.... But also, I want to bring you into my mind and my life. I love fashion, it is the antidote to my reality and I take this very seriously and I hope to inspire a lot of people with this blog.

Anyways...LETS GET TO SOME FASHION!!!
I have found a new hobby THRIFING!!!! And im enjoying every minute of it. Majority of my outfits are very well... cheap, but Fashion Foward with some Designer pieces here and there!!!








Vest- Vintage (Thrifted from my Dads Closet) Shirt- Geoffrey Beene, Pants- Levis (Thrifted), Shoes- Bostonian (Thrifted from my Dads Closet), Bag-Vintage Lonchamp (Thrifted)

As you can see i do a lot of Five Finger Discount Shopping from my Fathers Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment