Thursday, September 22, 2011

Change Of Heart//Shoe Investment

OK so I haven't done a blog post in a few days, sorry, to be honest i almost wanted to give up on my blog but then i remember that this blog is bigger that how many people join my blog, i goal is to share my views of fashion with the world. I lost sight of my love for fashion and was so worried about the numbers, ill never do that again. Fashion is the antidote to my Reality, it really is what keeps me going everyday. Pick what it is that you love and you will work that much harder at it to be successful. When i make it in the world of fashion I hope that people can see the love and passion I have for fashion and that its not about the money. I love this field and as long as i can express my point of view I will be happy....but lets get to the good stuff like these Glitter and Suede Miu Miu Peep-Toe Pumps that i am so loving right now! If your a girl that Choses to Splurge on Shoes, this is a pair you need in your collection! They Retail at a small price of $895 but they are so worth it! I Know they can be found on NET-A-PORTER.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment