Friday, September 9, 2011

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK DAY ONE: NICHOLAS K

So today Is the big day, its like the All Start Weekend of Fashion that is Spread out for a little over a week, IT IS FASHION WEEK!!! And although I am sitting here in Buffalo, NY I will be providing a massive amount of coverage of collection review and tweets!!! Fashion Designer Nicholas K officially kicked off today's festivities with is amazing collection That I Watched Via LIVE STREAM!!! So WHAT DID WE LOVE ABOUT THIS COLLECTION, Those shoes on the female models were absolutely amazing, any shoe loving Fashion Forward Woman would want to invest in these pair of heels! I collection started with some head to toe all white outfits, which were amazing even though I'm not a fan of all white outfits. The Nicholas K collection also had some nude looks, grey looks, a pale grey, hunter green, and even some jet black outfits. WE LOVE THE JET BLACK, Its something just so edgy about it. We also are a fan of the use of separates in this collection. I'm really feeling the laying looks that were throughout the collect, epically the men's looks! The Men's Scarves are must Haves In my Book. Below are my favorite Men's and Women's Looks that were in this collection! These Photos Were Taking From The OFFICIAL ELLE MAGAZINE WEBSITE











THIS WAS THE FINIALLY LOOK FOR THE NICHOLAS K SS 2012 COLLECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment