Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK DAY FIVE: REBECCA MINKOFF

Fashion Designer Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite designers because she creates looks that girls just want to wear. I actually felt this collection was pretty Fashion Forward for a younger trendier audience! I love the amount of Separates in this collection because i feel a lot of people could pull from this collection and put these pieces right in there closet And lets not forget the HANDBAGS!!!, Which i feel she is most famous for, even from the view that there at i can tell these are some amazing bags. I loved the High Waist Orange Pant with the Cropped white shirt! The Burnt orange Short suit with the blazer is hot and the huge tan bag with the floral print dress and brown scarf are going to be great looks for spring! Below are Pictures of my Favorite Looks from this collection taken from Style.com






No comments:

Post a Comment