Sunday, September 25, 2011

SAVIN' SUNDAYS!!!

Savin' Sunday's Is going to be a new weekly post on my blog to help put key pieces in you closet without breaking your pockets. So let me give y'all some background information, this post will only include accessories. I AM BIG ON ACCESSORIES. You can take such a classic look like a Black Blazer, White V-Neck or Button Down and a pair of Skinny Jeans to the Next Level with the right statement shoes, bag Jewelry etc. Savin' Sundays items will be under 300 Dollars not including tax, for people like me who like to spend more money on your accessories i have a special blog post for you on Saturday and i guys post on Friday. So lets get started

For the LADIES. You want to buy your First Designer Bag but don't know where to start, lets take a walk to Michael Kors and test out the MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Medium Tote. For $298 Dollars (PLUS TAX) You get a Michael Kors Bag that comes with top handles, so you hold your bag in the crook of the arm and you get a shoulder strap so you can carry it like a messenger. This Bag comes in so many colors its amazing. I brought my mother the Python Embossed Hamilton Bag for Christmas Last year and she loved it. What stands out to me is the the style/shape of the bag and the detailing. I love the lock and key details and the hardware on the shoulder strap. This is a great bag to start your Handbag Collection With.

You can find the Hamilton Tote in any Michael Kors Retail Store or the Official Website. I also know they sell them on the Neiman Marcus and Lord & Taylor Official Website

IF YOU BUY OR OWN A MICHAEL KORS HAMILTON TOTE BAG (ANY SIZE THE SMALL MEDIUM OR LARGE) TAKE A PICTURE WITH IT AND SEND IT TO iwannagotofashionweek@yahoo.com. ANY I'LL POST THEM DURING THE WEEK.


INCLUDE YOUR
NAME-
WHERE YOUR FROM-
YOUR BLOG/TUMBLR/TWITTER (IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE 3)
AND WHAT YOUR WEARING (IF YOU WANT)



No comments:

Post a Comment