Monday, September 12, 2011

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK DAY FOUR: L.A.M.B.

Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 collection was one of my favorite collections so far! What i love about L.A.M.B. is that its such Trendy Street wear, and although at first glance you would think that this collection is for a younger mid twenties crowd, styled correctly any woman could rock this collection. My favorite thing about this collection was the HANDBAGS. These huge tote bags are something i would want to carry and incorporate into my look. I'm really feeling the styling as well, the the hair up was an amazing choice that took these looks to another level. I like the detailing down to the painted nails and toes. The outfits are so chic, every look is so trendy and would make any girl Fashion Forward. This is definitely one of my top collections im loving right now. The pictures below came from STYLE.COM.











No comments:

Post a Comment