Sunday, September 11, 2011

THE COUTURE HAS ARRIVED!!!

OK well not really, but i just find it kind of cool that I've made two designer purchases during Fashion Week. I Brought Rain Boots From Marc by Marc Jacobs. These Boots are Black and Neon Orange; the orange doesn't look so neon in person so that was perfect and they were one of Marc Jacobs Special Items so they was only 10 DOLLARS!!! Make Sure you go take a look at some of his other special items for some affordable prices at THE OFFICIAL MARC JACOBS WEBSITE. The other thing that i brought was a Michael Kors Watch from the Michael Kors Store in our Mall. Michael Kors watches are beautiful and all of my favorite bloggers have one, So i decided to Purchase one of my own! I use the gift card i told you about in one of my earlier posts.








No comments:

Post a Comment