Monday, September 12, 2011

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK DAY FOUR: TRACY REESE

Alright So y'all know Tracy Reese is my favorite designer, and if i could go to any Fashion Show It would be hers. Her Spring 2012 Collection did not disappoint me in the least bit! I was so excited to watch her collection walk down the runway via Youtube. What i loved about this collection is not only to the pieces work well together as a complete outfit but they are easy fashion forward pieces that can be worked into the real woman's wardrobe. I love the styling in this collection, the hair and makeup was flawless. There were some printed platforms in this collection that were to die for. Her use of prints, and detailing with ruffles is like signature Tracy to me. She creates beautiful pieces for the lady who love to dress with a feminine style and grace to her. I really adore this collection, The finale look, which is the last picture on this post was so strong, and that model worked that look down the runway. Below are picture of my favorite looks from the collection taken directly from style.com











No comments:

Post a Comment