Monday, September 12, 2011

#MBFW TWEETS :@lovebrownsugar PART 2

Yes Today i had to chat it up alittle with my Favorite Blogger Christina Brown of THE BEST BLOG EVER LoveBrownSugar. She attended the Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2011 show.  So heres the conversation we had today:


@WhoGoneFIGHT_Me: @lovebrownsugar PLEASE TELL ME YOUR GOING TO THE TRACY REESE SHOW!!!


@LoveBrownSugar: Nope. Will be at DVF though :) RT @WhoGoneFIGHT_Me: @lovebrownsugar PLEASE TELL ME YOUR GOING TO THE TRACY REESE SHOW!!!
 
@WhoGoneFIGHT_Me: OMFG I saw @lovebrownsugar TWEETING VIA LIVE STREAM. LMAO SHE DIDNT LOK UP ONCE WHILE THE CAMERA WAS ON HER.U LOOK CUTE
 
LoveBrownSugar: @WhoGoneFIGHT_Me Aww thanks hun!! Glad I didn't pick my nose LMAO #NYFW
 

<3 I LOVE FEELING IMPORTANT CHATTING IT UP WITH MY FAVORITE BLOGGER.... I THOUGHT WITH THIS POST I WOULD POST TWO OF HER OUTFITS THAT SHE WORE TO FASHION WEEK SO FAR. THESE PICTURES CAME DIRECTLY FROM http://www.lovebrownsugar.com/
The look to the Left is what she wore on day 1- The long printed vintage vest i really love
The look to the Right is what she wore on day 2- I REALLY JUST LOVE THIS ENTIRE LOOK, THE PRINTED DRESS WITH A NUDE HEEL!!!!! Amazing. It looks great on her!






No comments:

Post a Comment