Monday, September 12, 2011

#MBFW TWEETS: @evachen212

WHERE ARE MY TEEN VOGUE READERS!!!! Eva Chen Bannister, editor of Teen Vogue truly has been such an amazing person to follow during the course of fashion week! Her Tweets and Tumblr blog, http://evachen212.tumblr.com/ has been such fun to follow. I love its constantly update full of Fashion Forward information. She attend tons of Fashion shows, including some of my Favorites like Tracy Reese, I have her tweets sent to my phone along with some others to stay informed on whats going on at Fashion Week While I'm at work. I really like my "#MBFW TWEETS" segment on my blog and i really wanted to keep it going so i tweeted a bunch of Magazine Editors, bloggers, designers models and more questions and she was one of the people who responded... here's what i asked her:


@WhoGoneFIGHT_Me: @evachen212 WHEN YOUR WATCHING COLLECTIONS, WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR TO SEPARATE THE GOOD COLLECTIONS FROM THE GREAT ONES

@evachen212: @WhoGoneFIGHT_Me I'm looking for a sense of something new and innovative... and for that "it gave me chills" factor!

SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!!! SHE IS LIVE A CELEBRITY TO ME AND SHE TWEETED BACK!!! iwannagotofashionweek.blogspot.com HAS YOUR BACK ON ANYTHING YOU NEED COVERED OR PROMOTED!!! WE LOVE YOU

BELOW ARE SOME PICTURES THAT I GOT DIRECTLY FROM HER TUMBLR PAGE http://evachen212.tumblr.com/ MAKE SURE IF YOU HAVE A TUMBLR YOU FOLLOW HER AS WELL.
 
PS: We are Obsessed with your Miu Miu Glitter Booties Just as much as you are!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment