Monday, September 12, 2011

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK DAY FOUR: DKNY

I am a HUGE fan of Donna Karan New York (DKNY) because i feel like in my personal opinion this line is one of the few lines that dress REAL WOMEN. Everything about this line in general SCREAMS REAL WOMEN. The DKNY Spring 2012 collection did not disappoint! They had everything from very simple looks for the girl that wants to maybe wants to play it safe, or spice up there outfit with bold accessories, to the fashion forward woman who plans to draw attention and make a statement when she enters a room without having to say a word. This Blue and Red print they came up with, is so bold and so loud and i die for it. I love the Pink shoe with that White dress! The nude shear number was my favorite because i love a nude, and i love shear! I hope to see more of this collection on the streets. Below are pictures of looks from the collection that i got from Style.com










No comments:

Post a Comment