Saturday, September 24, 2011

MENSWEAR !!!!

So today i go an check my blog's Twitter and i got a very eye opening question from a very pretty lady named @_SewCreative. She asked me "do u prefer menswear or womenswear?" And it really got me thinking about my fashion journey, and how i got to this point. I wont share all of that in this post but I will say that my love for fashion is so strong that i cant chose between the two! Womenswear is really how i fell in love with fashion but I wear menswear. As much blogging as i do on womenswear im constantly on Street Etiquette's Website, and GQ Magazine's Website looking at the Mens Street style because that what inspires my wardrobe and my since of style. SO THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO MENS STREET STYLE! These pictures came from http://www.gq.com/











No comments:

Post a Comment