Sunday, September 4, 2011

WHY WE ARE LOVING THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF ESSENCE MAGAZINE

With no plans on a Saturday Night, I thought it would be a perfect night to read my September Issues!!! I lets just say I was quite pleased with Essence Magazine. They had an amazing Photo Shoot featuring My Favorite Fashion Designer Tracy Reese, My Idol and Inspiration to be FASHION FORWARD Celebrity Stylist June Ambrose, The Very Beautiful D.J. Kiss, Social Media Socialite Beverly Smith (Love Her), InStyle correspondent Tai Beauchamp, and Fashion Bomb Blogger Claire Sulmers. This Shoot was amazing. The Lady's were wearing Everybody for Diane Von Furstenberg and Oscar De La Renta to Christian Louboutin and Alexander McQueen! Make Sure you go Pick up the September Issue Of Essence Magazine!
Below Are Pictures of the Lady's that I got from the Official Essence Magazine Website
From Top to Bottom:
June Ambrose
Dj Kiss
Tai Beauchamp
Tracy Reese
Clair Sulmers
Beverly Smith






(Beverly Smith Is The One On The Left, I JUST LOVED THIS OUTFIT TO MUCH NOT TO USE THIS PHOTO)

No comments:

Post a Comment