Sunday, September 18, 2011

LONDON FASHION WEEK DAY TWO: HOUSE OF HOLLAND

On day two of London's Fashion Week House of Holland Showed there very unique collection. The reason why i love this collection is because when i look at the outfits, in my personal opinion, this collection is not for the everyday girl. I can only see confident trendy girls wearing this. The girl that isn't dressing for the masses but for girl who is dressing for herself, and the few Fashion Forward people she may in counter on her daily routine. I love the Easter Like colors with the pop of python in the outfit. I really like that mesh Material as well. And this Cow like print is speaking to me. That is so different and unique and Ive never seen anything like it before. The Pictures were taken from style.com















No comments:

Post a Comment