Sunday, September 25, 2011

INTERNATIONAL WEEK DAY ONE!: AUSTRALIA

So iwannagotofashionweek.blogspot.com is doing something for a few weeks, I want to start off by staying how Grateful and how Thankful I am for all of the international views I've been getting so each week starting today I will be doing special blog post about Fashion in different areas of the world. This week will I want to get thanks to the people who have been supporting my blog in AUSTRALIA!!!!!!! This Month alone the wonderful people in Australia Have accounted for more that 20 views on my blog!!!! I have the most international views from Australia so i thought it would be fitting to kick of My Blogs International Week with Australia so lets get started.

Australian Label Friend of Mine by Teale Talbot and Letitia McLean was founded in 2009 and has been a stand out brand since then. Pieces From there collection have been featured in countless magazines across the world and there brand is amazing, Its so chic and fashion forward and it belongs in closets across the world. Below are some favorite pieces from there brand!

THE CLAW BOOT! This Shoe is hot! To All of my Ladies that are into shoes this is a pair you need in your closet! They come in Dusty Blue and Black and they are $459 Not including Tax




Mr Chow Kimono Navy- Lately I've Kind of been Obsessed with Kimono's lately. They Function like a Blazer or a Cardigan just more Fashion Forward. This Friend of Mine Kimono is $220 dollars but it will take your look to the next level and is well worth the money!





Tarzan Silk Skirt Black- I just love this... Pair this with those Claw boots and you could walk out the house with no top and nobody would notice because they would be amazed by the Skirt and Boots




FOR AN EXTRA $29 DOLLARS THEY WILL SHIP TO THE UNITED STATED. I HOPE TO SEE SOME PEOPLE IN THE STATES WEARING Friend of Mine! http://www.madebyafriendofmine.com.au/shop/online/

2 comments: