Saturday, September 10, 2011

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK DAY TWO: NICOLE MILLER

The Nicole Miller Spring 2011 collection was one of the better collection in my opinion, I Feel like every type of girl could pull a outfit from this collection and rock it out on the streets. I love the Black mixed with the Bold Pinks, Blues, Greens and other colors and how in a blink of and eye you went from seeing a model attacking the runway in heels, to a model stomping down the runway in these amazing combat boots! I really got a edgy punk grunge feel with a bit of a Feminine side to it.  The models were styled PERFECTLY, WE LOVE THE AMOUNT OF SEPARATES IN THE COLLECTION, The accessories were dope, like the one strap back pack! Great for a girl on the go. Below Are my Favorite Looks From this collection taken from STYLE.COM












No comments:

Post a Comment