Monday, September 12, 2011

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK DAY FOUR: DIANE VON FURSTENBERG














The DVF Collection was the closest thing to perfect that I've ever saw so far during Fashion Week. This collection was just amazing. look after look was just beautiful! She had tons of Simply Silhouettes that were so classic and beautiful like the first five looks. She had classic DVF, Looks full of prints and patterns. There is a orange Jumpsuit that I die for. Those printed Green, White and Blue looks stunning!. The menswear inspired were just as strong as the dresses she had! I love how well the collection flowed and how it was styled! It really was such an amazing collection i cant even put the words together to describe it! I love DVF! Below are pictures of my looks from the collection taken from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment